TERMS OF SERVICE
OUR AGREEMENT WHEN YOU USE THIS SERVICE
Effective as of October 24, 2014.
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of Hubl ("Hubl", "we", "us", or "our") websites, services, and applications (collectively the "Service"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization or entity ("Organization"), then you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of that Organization and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the Organization to these Terms. In that case, "you" and "your" refers to you and that Organization.
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Hubl, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, provincial, territorial, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
Don't misuse our Service. For example, don't interfere with our Service or try to access it using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Service only as permitted by law. We may suspend or stop providing our Service to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- You must be 13 years of age or greater or be supervised by a parent or guardian to use this Service.
- You must be a human being. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must use a valid email address. Please also confirm your email address by clicking on the confirmation link we send to you upon registration or email address update. If the confirmation email does not arrive in your "inbox" within a few minutes, please try to locate it in your "spam" folder/box; if you cannot locate it, please click the appropriate link on our website to re-send the confirmation email; if you are still unable to confirm your email address, please notify Support.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Do not use the word "Hubl" in your display name.
- Do not pretend to be someone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not have multiple accounts unless they are for different entities (e.g. personal and business).
- Do not transfer or sell or rent your account to another party.
- We strongly recommend that you do not publicly post or privately share private information, including but not limited to, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Be honest about your listings. Do not mislabel, mislead, or otherwise deceive.
- Do not use copyrighted material that does not belong to you, unless you have written consent to do so.
- Do not group multiple items. Each item must have its own listing unless: a) you have multiple quantities of the same item; b) the items are a set to be sold together; c) you are announcing a garage sale, yard sale, etc.; or d) you are doing a "pick and choose" (eg. "baby clothes for sale").
- Do not edit a listing's content to change it to an entirely different item; this is considered misleading.
- Do not use ALL CAPS in the description.
- You are responsible for keeping your listing up-to-date and removing it promptly once the listing is no longer relevant (sold, traded, etc).
Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following list.
- Adult-Only items
- Animal and wildlife products
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts
- Bulk email or mailing lists
- Cash or cash equivalent such as money orders, travelers' checks, currencies, etc.
- Counterfeit or knock-off brand name goods
- Drugs of any kind, drug-like substances, drug paraphernalia
- Gambling items, services or activities
- Hazardous materials (such as fire extinguishers, refrigerants, and radioactive materials)
- Miracle cure products
- Money-making ("Get Rich") items or services
- Offensive material
- Pornography, adult-oriented items and services
- Prostitution (offered, solicited, or otherwise)
- Recalled items
- Stolen property, or property with serial number removed or altered
- Unsafe items such as baby walkers, polycarbonate baby bottles, and non-compliant car seats and booster seats
- Weapons, firearms, fireworks or any destructive device; though paintball markers, bows, and crossbows are OK
For a complete list, see and respect eBay's list of prohibited and restricted items.
- Do not share or ask for personal information (e.g. email address).
- Do not share or ask for financial information (e.g. credit card or bank info).
- Do not share your PayPal address (ask for a PayPal invoice instead).
- Do not message someone unless you are interested in one of their listings.
- Do not message someone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Do not send spam, including but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotions, or requests.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful. For example, anything (including but not limited to listings or communication) that is not considered family friendly will be removed, and any account responsible will be locked or removed. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution), put downs, harassment, profanities, racism, stalking, shaming, bullying, or any other such negative behaviour will not be tolerated, and may result in account termination and may be punishable by law.
- Be responsible. Please notify Support of any security vulnerabilities or inappropriate content. Do not share the private information of another person.
- Be cautious. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any links to third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access these from the Service, you do so at your own risk. Further, people may advertently or inadvertently post deceitful content, comments, messages, etc., so you must use our Service at your own risk. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the use of our Service, User Content, third-party links, etc.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for the Service is currently only available in English, via email.
- You understand that we use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You may not create or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or Hubl.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Hubl.
- You retain ownership of your Content, but there are many things that users may do with your Content, for example, copy it, modify it, re-share it, or broadcast it. We have no responsibility for that activity.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to correct typos, grammatical errors, and spelling mistakes in your Content.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any and all Content that does not meet the Terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Hubl and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your use of and access to the Service, including any data or Content transmitted or received by you, any other party's access or use of the Service with your username and password, or your violation of these Terms, applicable law, rule or regulation.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HUBL AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR RESOURCE OR OBJECT WHATSOEVER, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HUBL, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HUBL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HUBL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL HUBL ITS AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO COMPANY HEREUNDER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF HUBL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you (for example via email to the email address associated with your account) or we may post a notification on our home page. By continuing to access or use the Service after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, stop using the Services.
If you have questions or comments about these Terms or our Service, please contact Support.